Monday, July 25, 2011

Wild Food from the Amazon Rain Forest - Cleansing, Nurturing and Balancing


In the spring of 2005, I drove to Davenport Iowa to meet the Founder and CEO of Amazon Herb Company, John Easterling at the Palmer School of Chiropractic. I began to eat Amazon Herbs with the Rainforest Health Pack that included Treasure Tea, Illumination, Aquazon, Sumazon and Digestizon. I attended the Amazon Herb Summit after John and Olivia Newton John married in South America in the summer of 2008. This photo was taken a month later. I am planing a trip to Australia in August and as Olivia is a native of that continent I am interested in the path she has chosen. Olivia Newton-John became a co-host of the PBS series "Healing Quest," which serves as a guide to the frontiers of integrative health and she funds holistic health centers on that continent.
http://spiritube.com/olivia-newton-john/healing-quest-embrace-natural-wellness-video_aa69f9ad4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment