Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rosen Method - Learning About Release of held Emotions in the Body


Here is the center where I was welcomed in my second Rosen Work Intensive in December of 2010 and where I met Marion Rosen the founder of the work who was 96 and still teaching at the time. Supports my desire, as modeled by my mom, Peg Weaver, "to support people living fully to die young, as late in life as possible" ! :-)

In 2009 I had my first Rosen session here in Minnesota, being referred by my good friend Andy Ml, long term member of the Twin Cities Men's Center. Andy is also, member of my I group in Mankind Project, a 501 C3 non profit I have been a volunteer for off and on, since my New Warrior Training Adventure Weekend completed in December of 1990. I am very grateful for that referral, as Rosen Bodywork and Movement is becoming a bigger part of my personal health balancing program, as I have now completed three intensives and often refer people to the work.
THis photo of Marion. is from the Rosen Method Website http://www.rosenmethod.org.

I invite folks to consider this work, who have blockages to breathing fully and are recovering from trauma, especially if old issues are getting in the way of being present in relationships in the present.

Here in Minnesota, I suggest looking at the following practitioners found on http://www.rosenmethodmn.org/ Dorothea Hrossowyc, my personal worker, was recently honored as an instructor of the work in our developing community in Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment