Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Amazon Herbs- Connection with the Rainforest.



Here is my friend, Ted Harrison, who is pictured at an Amazon Herb booth at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Ted is the man who first introduced me to Treasure Tea and Una de Gato in 2005 prior to my meeting John Easterling as outlined below. Thanks Ted for your ongoing support of these plant foods that come from Pacha Mama, Mother Earth.

Starting the Blogging Journey - Wild Herbal Foods This is text from an entry I have in my regular blog from SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2009

I was inspired by Linda Youcha, who moved to Mexico a while back and began a Google blog, to begin this blog to share part of my journey. This past week, I decided to learn more about some Wild Plant Food from the Amazon Rain Forest, as envisioned by the folks at Amazon Herb Company. As a little background, I met the Founder and CEO, John Easterling over four years ago in Davenport Iowa, home of the Palmer School of Chiropractic where he and some Midwest Amazon Herb Ambassadors, including Maryann Hesse , Lynn Mayfield and Ron Bond shared their powerful healing stories. It was then I decided to begin eating the 5 core products developed by naturopaths from four different countries to support human body systems. In addition to the (1) Shipbo Treasure Tea (and Una de Gato) I had began eating during the winter cold season, after picking up some of the Treasure Tea from Ted Harrison, a friend and elder from the ManKind Project, I started with the other four core products: (2) Fiberzon "intestinal broom", (3) Illumination "multiple herb nutritional suppliment", (4) Sumacazon "adaptogenic endocrine balancer from two ginseng like plants from South America, suma and maca", and (5) Aquazon "blue green and marine fucus nutrition." I now began a journey of inner health, with plants, that Cleanse, Nurture and Balance Body Systems".

Read more about Amazon Herbs here on my site, under Products and Service, clicking on the hyperlink "Order Amazon Herb products here" to find information on a plethora of fine herbal foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment